1. Wash and condition the hair and allow the hair to air dry or sit under the dryer.
2. Once the hair is dry use a very small amount of light oil on the hair. (too much oil will weigh it down)
3. When styling hair with hot tools i.e. curling irons, flatirons etc. make sure the curling tools aren’t too hot to avoid heat damage, use a heat protectant styling spray when using hot tools.
4.Once your hair is styled use a light weight styling spray to extend your style.
-If you are in a humid environment use smoothing shampoo and conditioner to help against frizz.
-When combing/brushing hair while wet start from the ends of the hair and work your way up.
1. Wash and condition the hair, (use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners for better results). You can spray leave in conditioners on hair to extend the moister of the hair.
2. Allow hair to air dry. If you are in a hurry you can blow dryer to dry the hair using a diffusers to keep curls in tack.
-when combing/brushing hair make sure the hair is wet start from the ends of the hair and work your way up.
•The hair is tangle free. However if the hair is installed improperly it may create complications, insure it is installed properly to prevent tangling.
•The hair doesn’t shed. When cutting the weft bond the ends to continue to prevent shedding.
•The hair can be colored ( consult with a professional cosmetologist for best results)
•When taking care of properly the hair can last years
FOR BEST RESULTS ALWAYS CONSULT WITH PROFESSIONAL COSMETOLOGIST